Complaint Review: Relocation Services or Global Relocations

• Reported By: Red — Beltsville Maryland
Relocation Services or Global Relocations
Internet USA

Relocation Services or Global Relocations Rip Off, No Service Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are a licensed and incorporated rental agency

Relocation Services or Global Relocations advertises on craigslist as a rental service or realtor. It's actually a scam. When you called the number a lady answers sounding very legit and professional. The lady will asked you to go to Rite Aid, Walmart or CVS and purshase a Green dot money pak for $350.00 as a deposit. The lady says it goes towards your deposit to your apartment. None of the apartments are aware of any rental service called Relocation Services or Global Relocations, When I realized the scam and asked for a refund the lady explain to me that I was incorrect; and I am entitle to a refund if they were not able to find a unit for me.  I sent emails with no reply back; for I found a unit without their assistance, and inginited a refund, but no reply.They uses the following emails in Washington,DC. relocationservicesinc13@gmail.com, relocationservices.rs@gmail.com,myrelocationservicesinc@gmail.com and relocservices@gmail.com. I was scammed out of $395.00. The research I have done on the scam artists the women advertises on craigslist In Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Fort Collins and Denver, Colorado. The numbers I have for them are 202-470-2475,  443-957-1334, 443-356-6284, 303-578-6132.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relocation-Services-or-Global-Relocations-/internet/Relocation-Services-or-Global-Relocations-Rip-Off-No-Service-Internet-1153878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relocation Services or Global Relocations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are a licensed and incorporated rental agency

AUTHOR: Relocation Services, inc. - ()

We have been in business for a very long time. We are licensed and incorporated as a rental agency. If I had this person's information I would be able to provide all the properties, appointments and call logs because we do track everything! Most of the time the people that issue complaints against us are people that have received services from us and then decide that now that they are in a property, they don't want to have to have paid the $350 retainer fee for the service. As long as a person has not found a property they like, they are entitled to a refund and the refund policy is very clearly stated on the contract that the person signs.  As long as it is followed, they are entitled to a full refund. However, if someone has received a property from us, they do not get a refund. In most cases, our clients always find a property through us.