rank

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: C. — salt lake city Utah United States of America
Rels Credit
1500 NW Bethany Blvd, Ste 300 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Rels Credit Checked my credit with Equifax without my permission. What are they after? Why are they allowed to do this? Beaverton, Oregon

Rels Credit checked my credit without my permission.  There was no reason for them to do so.  Why would they do that?  What are they after?  Why are they allowed to do that?

Equifax informed me of the inquiry and I assume they provided Rels Credit with information they should not be allowed to receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rels-Credit/Beaverton-Oregon-97006/Rels-Credit-Checked-my-credit-with-Equifax-without-my-permission-What-are-they-after-604366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rels Credit