Complaint Review: Rels Credit

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: T — THORNTON Colorado United States of America
Rels Credit
1500 NW BETHANY BLVD STE 300 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Rels Credit Unknown Illegal credit pulling and contact number listed is text messaging advertisment * Be Ware* We NEED Legal help in dealing with this company PLEASE!!! Beaverton, Oregon

This has to be stopped! My credit file has been pulled twice now from the entity RELS Credit 1500 NW BETHANY BLVD STE 300, BEAVERTON,  OR 97006; (800) 216-9150. I do not know what to do! I had to file BK last year due to a divorce and the company I was working for went out of business; Companies like this one will make it so that it my credit never recovers. I have tried to contact this company via email and telephone, only to find myself re-directed to advertisements for irrelivasnt services. This credit file pulling without just cause is illegal and I need HELP in finding a way to stop them from doing this to me and others. Someone PLEASE HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rels-Credit/Beaverton-Oregon-97006/Rels-Credit-Unknown-Illegal-credit-pulling-and-contact-number-listed-is-text-messaging-adv-596766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rels Credit