Complaint Review: Relume Technologies

• Reported By: King810 — Flint Michigan
Relume Technologies
Internet USA

Relume Technologies Terminated for no reason/lied to. Oxford Michigan

I was working through a temp agency at Relume Technologies and one day I had transmission trouble with my car, so I could not make it to work. That day, my temp service called me to tell me I was no longer needed due to work slowing down and that my supervisor said I was still eligible for coming back to work. Although, co-workers I still talked to said work did not slow down at all. They let me go because our new supervisor, who had never been one before, did not like me and had a very bad little man syndrome influenced attitude. Basically, Relume Technologies ied to me and they also said if you had your time in, they will hire you. I had my time in and I got let go. Go figure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relume-Technologies/internet/Relume-Technologies-Terminated-for-no-reasonlied-to-Oxford-Michigan-1153730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relume Technologies