Complaint Review: Remax Realty of Cape Coral

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Remax Realty of Cape Coral
2326 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Remax Realty of Cape Coral Mike Hollow They took my deposit of $1650.00 Cape Coral, Florida

We rented a home from Remax of Cape Coral and had been living there for almost 3 years. We received a notice to vacate the premises on 9/30/2012. We asked for a little extension of our lease so we could find a place. They gave us two more weeks and we finally moved out on 11/12/2012. I stopped by their office on 11/12/2012 and left them the keys and told them we were moved out.

We left the place in impeccable shape. After waiting 3 weeks for our deposit. We decided to visit the office to find out what had happened to our deposit. We were told that she (Teresa Trammell) would work on it and send us the deposit by 12/16/2012. Dec 16th came and went and we heard nothing. I called Teresa again to ask her what had happened to our deposit. She said that she had mailed it out certified mail. I went to the post office to try and find out, but the post office said they had nothing.

I then decided to call and speak with the manager or owner and finally got in touch with Mike Hollow. He said he would look into it and call us back. He called me back on Dec 20th and said that he would be keeping our deposit because the house was left in bad shape. I have pictures of the to show that it was left in immaculate state.

I told Mike Hollow on Dec 20th that I will be coming down to his office to discuss my deposit and that i would prefer to work with Teresa since she had been the person i was working with before and we seem to have reached an understanding.

I arrived at the office on Dec 20th 2012 and was in the lobby for about 2 minutes talking with my wife on the phone when the receptionist came and asked that I move to the conference room. I sat in the conference room for about 10 minutes before Mike Hollow arrived. I had my wife on the speaker phone as she was the one who was on the lease. She began talking with Mike Hollow and he was immediately rude to her. Mind you me and Mike Hollow had a heated conversation regarding my deposit.

I saw that i would not be making any progress with this guy so I attempted to leave. As i was leaving I pushed on the huge conference table a little and it moved. Imeediately Mike Hollow stood and grabbed me and started to beat me violently. I tried to get away and in the meantime the only thing I could think about to have him let me go was to bite him.

He started to hit me with his fist and knee and kicked me many times. I was harmless to this man. I'm 54 years old with diabetes, high blood pressure and have a bad shoulder and back and a torn miniscus in my knee. I never swung at this guy or tried to hurt him in any way. Then his henchmen came in and started pull me towards the door to throw me out. I was bleeding all over thru my mouth nose. I was taken to the emergency room and found out that I had a fractured eye socket. The police eventually came and gave me a ticket for battery. Initailly they wanted to take me to jail. Nice police we have here in cape coral florida.

The officer who went with me to the hospital eventually said that he spoke with his superiors and that he would be sending me home after my discharge with a ticket. I've been in bed three days now. The man stole my money and then beat me. What has this country coem to. White people get away with this sort of thing all the time. I think this was a case of massive racil discrimination by Remax and his entorage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remax-Realty-of-Cape-Coral/Cape-Coral-Florida-33990/Remax-Realty-of-Cape-Coral-Mike-Hollow-They-took-my-deposit-of-165000-Cape-Coral-Flori-986293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remax Realty of Cape Coral