• Report: #1020998

Remedy Center Remedy Law HARP MODIFICATION RIPOFF Newport Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: Contact Authority

*Consumer Suggestion: REMEDY SCAMMED ME FOR $4,200.00

*General Comment: new name now HOME REMEDY CENTER

Do not trust anything you receive in regards to HARP Modification from Remedy Center, Remedy Law, or National Remedy Center (whatever they choose to call themselves).  We fell prey to their scam of we qualified, they were going to do a loan modification, we kept on this from Sept 2012 through February 2013, then our bank was not responding due to the holidays, to we need more information, and finally we submitted your file to your bank (but not our bank--another scam company of theirs--IMPAC Mortgage), to we're sorry you don't qualify and must go through resolution.  Resolution is a fact gathering and letter campaign to get my money back ($3.995.00 of which I took from a 401K, trusting these scumbags).  I have sent off the required documentation, and now await an answer.  I work too hard and struggle too much to lose money because some scum with no morals wants to rip me (and others) off!

For anyone else who got scammed, the following was given to me by Remedy for the resolution process to try and get your money back: Complaint Process Protocol:  Please follow each indicated step listed below. Type a letter explaining the issue in detail. Provide all proof or documentation you have.  Provide a copy of your singed contract with our firm. Letter must be sent-- Certified US Mail--

ATTN:  Customer Care Department
4500 Campus Dr. #238
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Also advised: All letters will be logged; We will investigate the issue with all parties; We will communicate our companys stance and come up with a resolution; Please Allow us 7 days from receiving the letter to investigate the issue; A response letter will be mailed confirming the resolution.

I hope this may be helpful to others who have been scammed by this company.  I just sent mine yesterday, so can't tell you if the outcome is good or bad following this process.

I honestly don't know how these people can lie, cheat, and steal and still sleep at night!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Center/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Remedy-Center-Remedy-Law-HARP-MODIFICATION-RIPOFF-Newport-Beach-California-1020998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Center

Contact Authority

AUTHOR: Archie - ()

Contact the Newport Beach Police at 949-644-3763 and the Irvine PD. You can also contact the State Attroney Generals Office, FBI, FTC, IRS and District Attorneys for Orange County and Los Angeles

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Yolanda Cortes - ()

Robert Duran said he was sending back my $4,200.00 on April 15, 2013. I have not receiced any money yet.

You should report them the the California State Bar Association: www.californiastatebar.com

Also report them to  www.orangecountyda.com

I emailed them I did and that is when they answered my phone calls and said they would send the money.

You may also call: Eric Akerlind 714-347-8691 and he should be able to get your money.

Thy have many websites:www.homeremedycenter.com   www.PRUDENTLAW.ORG    WWW.NOVATIONLAW.ORG

The current addres for all these companies is:  4500 Campus Dr.,  Newport Beach,  Ca  92660

AUTHOR: Criminal - ()

Weiss feels he cleverly words all documents so does feel he has to refund or pay anything.  BLAMES everything on dishonest clients or bad employees most of which he never pays.

#4 General Comment

AUTHOR: J Kelly - ()

To answer you question sir they are psycopaths and convicted felons out of state prison.  This is their 7th name change in the last year.  The owners we are informed by employees in the parking lot are in Isreal having the money wired to them.  They say that country will not send them back.