Complaint Review: Remedy Center

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Benji — Pinellas Park Florida
Remedy Center
4500 Campus Dr #238 Newport Beach, California USA

Remedy Center The Remedy Group $4k deposit scam for Home Loan Modifications Newport Beach California

I called "The Remedy Group" from one of those "home harp refinance" flyers received in the mail.   Their Sr. Case or Advocacy manager Brian Levin contacted me and worked with me for the first month so that I could send him my bank statements, pay check stubs etc...in order to build a "legal case" to against my existing lender so that the Remedy Group could get a home modification and interest rate reduction on my bad mortgage.   I had to pay them $3,995 in order to move forward with the case as their "discounted legal fee" because they "want to help poor consumers like me with bad mortgages".

Once they got the $.... I never heard back from them again.     I did get a call from a lady they hired from a "processing center" who was to work with refinancing my loan... but then after the first few weeks. [continued below]....

...... I never heard back from her again...and nor she nor anyone associated with the Remedy Group would return my calls.   Brian Levins phone #'s didn't even connect any more and had become invalid phone #'s!    The main 1-888-476-6146# is just an answering service, and the attendant Jasmine sais she's taking my message and will tell them to call me back; but alas..nothing!

Sounds like alot of people have been taken by them judging from all the reports on this site.   I'm another victim!    Out $4k, and all I got in return was alot of stress and a lot lighter wallet.    Stay away from these Folks!   They are noth

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Center/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Remedy-Center-The-Remedy-Group-4k-deposit-scam-for-Home-Loan-Modifications-Newport-Beach-1087064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Center