Complaint Review: Remedy Law Centet

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Anne M. Walther Hayes — Brewster Massachusetts
Remedy Law Centet
California Internet USA

Remedy Law Center I was told they would help me obtan a mortgage modification this is going on for two years. I paid $3900 up front for so called legal fees California California

*Consumer Comment: Criminal Charges

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: SECURED PROCESSING CENTER is the corporation Matt Brinks, Brian Levine are paid from.

National Remedy Center Home affordable Government programs.  I was contacted and I agreed to have them review my mortgage since I have an excessive interest rate.  They charged me $3900.00 and haven't done anything. This is going on for two years.  George Al Valazquez was my contact.  I was ripped off. I want to press charges. Please start a class action suit.

Anne Brewster Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Law-Centet/internet/Remedy-Law-Center-I-was-told-they-would-help-me-obtan-a-mortgage-modification-this-is-go-1057236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Law Centet

Criminal Charges

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

The best thing to do is file a criminal complaint with the Newport Beach Police Dept. (949) 644-3763. You should also file complaints with the FTC, FBI, Secretary General of California and your state. As fasr as a personal suit is concerned, you can trace your checks and the accounts to where the money was deposited to find out the owners of the accounts. This is a small group of Persian kids from Orange County using fake names and hundreds of phone numbers. If you really want justice, start filing complaints.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: Harvey Modlin''''s Criminal Court reco - ()

It is hard to find who we should sue.  Most of the names they use are just names.  There is no company or dba behind them. HOME REMEDY CENTER, AMERICAN REMEDY CENTER, REALTY LAW CENTER, NATIONAL LAW CENTER, REMEDY CENTER...........THE LIST JUST GOES ON AND ON!!!!