Complaint Review: Remedy Law

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Gerald Mobley — Snellville Georgia United States of America
Remedy Law
4500 Campus Dr Su 235 Newport Beach, CA 92660 Internet United States of America

Remedy Law Charged me money up front, promise me are rate of 3.2 percent , Internet

I received several notices titled Payment Reduction Notification(Regarding your loan with JP Morgan Chase Bank) about 1 to 2 a week. Until I finally called the # given on the inside of the notice. I was ask for personal info to provide to them such as bank statement/w2 work/pay stubs/bank statements ect. I recieved another phone call after that stating I was pre approved in the amount of the montly payment under 1000 with interest of 3.25. I needed to hurry up and get the money setup then they could get the process going. I was told I would be contacted by differnent indiv to walk thru the process. From July to Sept I have spoke to 6 different people. Last two people I remember speaking to was Allan which is the underwriter and AAron the followup processer.Stated that everything went thru and I will be contacted by different loan companies. Frist person to call was steve kelly 949-385-5588 who had me to speak with Avin C 949-385-5575 who offered me a loan at 4.67 a savings of 267 at the cost of additional 6000 to 7000 dollars and refused to pay additional money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Law/internet/Remedy-Law-Charged-me-money-up-front-promise-me-are-rate-of-32-percent-Internet-954882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Law