Complaint Review: Remington College

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: Nicole — San Diego California United States of America
Remington College
123 Camino De La Reina San Diego, California United States of America

Remington College Still unemployed and still owe them money for a worthless piece of paper San Diego, California

Well, I am writing this report because I have been ripped off by Remington College. I graduated from there in June 2005 with a so-called degree in Criminal Justice. I am not happy because I still have yet to find employment. They claim to help graduates find jobs, but they don't help.  I have been working call center jobs just to try to get by, but that is not enough. I am fed up with these "schools" taking advantage of people. Please help me as I am trying to take care of my sick parents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remington-College/San-Diego-California-92108/Remington-College-Still-unemployed-and-still-owe-them-money-for-a-worthless-piece-of-pape-736402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remington College