inevitably

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Current Student!!! — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Remmington College - North Olmsted Ohio
26350 Brookpark Road Internet United States of America

Remmington College - North Olmsted Ohio Very DIRTY - Literally FILTHY School! Internet

This school is so very Dirty... Literally. The bathrooms look like they have not been cleaned in months! You can see dirt all over the floor in the stalls that has not been cleaned. I placed a bitty piece of paper on the floor 3 months ago, & it is still there!

The classrooms are very filthy as well. What a great place to Breed Germs!! I have wiped my desk down every day now for the past 3 months. I had to literally use 12 Lysol Wipes (that I brought in myself!!!) the first time I wiped it down! Every day I clean my desk & it is dirty! (not as bad as the 1st time) but what is going to happen come flu season??? I can't wait to see how many of us get sick!

This Filth has to stop. Where can I turn to? I have brought this to their attention, but they seemed disinterested in hearing my concern. Any suggestions would be helpful.

If you are thinking of going to this school, think again,.... Very Filthy! Very Dirty!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remmington-College-North-Olmsted-Ohio/internet/Remmington-College-North-Olmsted-Ohio-Very-DIRTY-Literally-FILTHY-School-Internet-928680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remmington College - North Olmsted Ohio