Complaint Review: Remodelers Supply Center

• Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: JALogan — Chicago Illinois USA
Remodelers Supply Center
2500 North Pulaski Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Remodelers Supply Center Logan Square Aluminum Supply, Inc. Threats, Intimidations, and Incompetence in Chicago, Illinois

Remodelers Supply Center is threatening to put a lien on my property because they were not paid by the subcontractor of my general contractor. I hired the contractor to remodel my home, and paid the contractor in full.

RSC sent me a threatening letter to put a lien on my property because they claim that they were not paid by the subcontractor of my contractor. Under their legal reasoning, a consumer needs to keep track of the billing practices of a supplier's supplier.

Their staff were completely unhelpful and unprofessional in resolving the complaint. Now they're threatening to put a lien on my property unless I pay them. There oughta be a law against these kind of ripoffs.

To threaten the customer of your customers to get payment is abusive. Yet that's the way RSC does business. I'd avoid them at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remodelers-Supply-Center/Chicago-Illinois-60639/Remodelers-Supply-Center-Logan-Square-Aluminum-Supply-Inc-Threats-Intimidations-and-In-513452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remodelers Supply Center