Complaint Review: Remote Hound

• Updated: Sat, December 18, 2010

• Reported By: Wolfgang S — Benicia California United States of America
Remote Hound
12914 Dupont Circle Tampa, Florida United States of America

Remote Hound remotehound.com False Billing - overcharged my CC account Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: An honest mistake.

I ordered form RemoteHound.com a remote control for $30.90 (incl. shipping) and was charge $62.90 on my credit card.  This charge came from another company on my statement. When I called and told them that I did not order the remote from them they reversed the charge. I never got the remote from Remote Hound. I called them but kept transferring me to different persons (4 ) and told me that they have many web sites affiliates. To make the sory short, don't buy anything from RemoteHound.com because the don't have any inventory and pass on the order to their supplier!!!! False advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remote-Hound/Tampa-Florida-33626/Remote-Hound-remotehoundcom-False-Billing-overcharged-my-CC-account-Tampa-Florida-659605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remote Hound

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

An honest mistake.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I was very upset to read about this. We have a very honest policy of 100% satisfaction. As you said your money was refunded to you right away. I'm only sorry that this wasn't brought to my attention and I will certainly look into it.