Complaint Review: Remote Superstore

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:Red Deer Alberta
Remote Superstore
8 BRENTWOOD DR. JACKSON, New Jersey U.S.A.

Remote Superstor-John W. Adams, Goes By Jack Cell: 732-921-7760. Sold me not as advertised item, refused to give me my money back upon return of item. They lied to me. Trenton New Jersey

They sold me the wrong transmitter, and refused to give me my money back. My Honda dealership confirmed that it was wrong. They even tried to sell me another one that was wrong also. They told me in the papal dispute that they would be glad to refund upon return. After I returned the item, they refused to refund, even after papal found the dispute to be in my favour.
I even showed proof with tracking that I returned the item, and they still refused to give back my money.

REMOTE SUPERSTORE IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF ON EBAY. THEY LIE, AND ARE SELLING ITEMS NOT AS DESCRIBED ALL THE TIME. Don't buy from the ebay store.

Lloyd
Red Deer, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remote-Superstore/JACKSON-New-Jersey/Remote-Superstor-John-W-Adams-Goes-By-Jack-Cell-732-921-7760-Sold-me-not-as-advertised-360701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remote Superstore