Complaint Review: Ren Fax Services - RSN Enterprises, LLC - Ild Teleservices

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:KENT Washington
Ren Fax Services - RSN Enterprises, LLC - Ild Teleservices
ild teleservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Ren Fax Services - RSN Enterprises, LLC - Ild Teleservices unauthorized charges on Phone Bill Internet

I discovered unauthorized charges on my Qwest phone bill. Qwest indicated they had no control over third party billing companies and directed me to ILD Teleservices. Ild Teleservices was the company doing the billing and when I contacted them they could only credit my account for 1 month charge even though both charges occured in the same month. They put me on a call back list and I am still waiting to hear from them. They indicated that the name of the company billing me was RNS Enterprises. I was unable to locate a website, address or phone number for this company.

Richard
KENT, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ren-Fax-Services-RSN-Enterprises-LLC-Ild-Teleservices/internet/Ren-Fax-Services-RSN-Enterprises-LLC-Ild-Teleservices-unauthorized-charges-on-Phone-B-358901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ren Fax Services - RSN Enterprises, LLC - Ild Teleservices