notable

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: diahannb — Australia Alabama
Rene Sadler
waybackdvd.com Internet USA

Rene Sadler I sent 2 emails from same address asking different questions. I got 2 replies sending me to different websites  Internet

I am so glad I found this address before I handed over my credit card details! I have recently discovered that China Beach is available on dvd. Started searching the web to try and find someone who would be able to send the item to Australia. www.chinabeachdvd.com was the only website that I could find.A few bells were ringing as there was no address or phone number I could contact them on.

I sent 2 emails asking 2 different questions, I got 2 replies back from the same email address but they directed me to 2 different websites,the other being www.waybackdvd.com . So I decided to start digging. This is when I stumbled across this website, telling me this person is a scammer. Surely they can be traced and stopped. Piracy is a huge problem and a crime.

i think I am going to have to pay the $400 here in Australia so I can have this series I have waited 25 years to be released...

Thank you all for reporting this person. I really have dodged a bullet this time. I hope they can trace them and charge or jail them accordingly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rene-Sadler/internet/Rene-Sadler-I-sent-2-emails-from-same-address-asking-different-questions-I-got-2-replies-1061114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rene Sadler