Complaint Review: Renegade Seats; Mendoza Textile Manufacturing

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:LaPorte Indiana
Renegade Seats; Mendoza Textile Manufacturing
3311 West Catalina Drive Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Renegade Seats; Mendoza Textile Manufacturing; Anna Mendoza; Adrian Mendoza Fraud; Stealing Money; Phoenix Arizona

I ordered a seat on June 29th, 2009 from Renegade seats from Anna Mendoza. They told me they would send me an invoice. A couple of weeks go by and I don't hear from them so I give them another call on Monday the 13th. Anna says they will ship the seat and send me a free t-shirt for the delay. She said I should have my seat on Friday the 17th. They charged me $500.00 and it cleared on Wednesday the 15th. I called on Friday the 17th fro a tracking number and left a message which my call was never returned. On Monday the 20th their phones were disconnected. I still have no product and cannot get a hold of the people. very bad business!!!

LaPorte, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renegade-Seats-Mendoza-Textile-Manufacturing/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Renegade-Seats-Mendoza-Textile-Manufacturing-Anna-Mendoza-Adrian-Mendoza-Fraud-Stealin-471830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renegade Seats; Mendoza Textile Manufacturing