Complaint Review: Renency Furniture

• Submitted: Fri, October 15, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 15, 2004

• Reported By:Temple Hills Maryland
Renency Furniture
990 Largo Center Dr Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Regency Furniture Told me to leave ripoff st Largo Maryland

I visited the store purchase Dinning Room furniture. I found what I wanted and the price was great, however when I went to ask for help I was told that the price was incorrect and the manager changed the price right infront of me. I asked him if there was anyone else I could talk to he told me "if I though for one minute that he was going to discuss the issue that I was wrong."

I was told there would be no discussion about the price of the furniture

The manager told me to leave. I told the lady that was with me we could ride over to Marlo's. As I was going out the door he followed me and told me to go the hell to Marlo's or any store I wanted because he did not care.

He was on my back talking down my neck as I was walking out of the store. I could feel his breath on my face, and spit was flying all over me.

Margaret
Dayton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2004 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renency-Furniture/Largo-Maryland-20774/Regency-Furniture-Told-me-to-leave-ripoff-st-Largo-Maryland-113071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renency Furniture