Complaint Review: Rene's security training

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: David — Orlando Florida USA
Rene's security training
6821 W. Colonial Dr. Orlando, Florida United States of America

Rene's security training rene, security, training, Orlando, FL, Florida, guns, store, shop, Class D, Class G, scam, rude, Colonial, Silver Star, Road, idiot, **s hole, a**, p***k, illegal, 9 MM, handgun, hand gun, 380 MM, 38 Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: No need to lie

*Consumer Comment: Not ready for security

*Consumer Comment: Your to sensitive

I went to this place to sign up for their Armed Security Class and to buy a gun.

I simply stopped to get some information about the class, how long it is, the price, etc.

Well, this idiot named Rene, he is a guy with a girls name, after I was in there maybe Ten minutes, pricing out some guns and getting some information about the armed security class, this guy got really p***ed off and rude with me!

All I did was asked a few questions about the class and checked out the prices on guns.

I was all ready to sign up for the class to. If this idiot had not gotten rude with me, I would have signed up for the class and came in to take the class over the weekend.

At this gun shop, there is a very small parking lot in the front of the building. I mean very small. You can only fit about Five (5) cars out there. So after I asked a few questions about the class and I was ready to sign up and go to the class on Saturday, I just had one more question to ask. I simply asked if there was another place for people to park, because there is not enough room in the front of the building.

This jackass, Rene, got really mad and said, "You're wasting our time in here!"

I just said, "Fine a** hole!"

I decided to bite my tongue and not say anything else.

I simply just left and I will never go back.

This guy doesn't realize, that you can't be rude to customers, or your name will appear on a site like this.

Customers are not a distraction of your work, they are your work.

Also, treat the customer as if the customer is alwys right and if they are not right, act as if they are anyway.

IF someone has a good experience at a business, they will only tell Two or Three people about the experience and those few people are likely to just forget about it soon after you tell them about the experience anyway.

But if they had a bad experience at a business, they are likely to tell at least Seven to Ten people about it. Those people will remember it and all the details to. Then they will tell thier friends and relatives and these days, someone will probably write about it on a site like this or put it out on YouTube.

Just be careful at these gunshops, because all the gunshops in Orlando, FL tend to give bad service and if you get rude with them, they will sometimes threaten to shoot you! Yes, that has happened here in Orlando. But they will also call the police on people they don't like and send them to their house! That has happened here to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renes-security-training/Orlando-Florida-32818/Renes-security-training-rene-security-training-Orlando-FL-Florida-guns-store-sho-916351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rene's security training

No need to lie

AUTHOR: williewill84 - ()

Awesome place to learn and feel like family. Everyone is knowledgeable and truly care about you. They take the time to teach you and prepare you for the real world while making the class fun and informational. Plus the price... best rate out there, now for my own personal experience.... Rene and his staff are so highly held in the industry that companies know when you get your training there you are above the rest, I hadn't finish my classes when I got a job offer as an armed security officer because I was receiving my training there, that alone showed me that I am part of an amazing family.

Not ready for security

AUTHOR: jeff555 - ()

Hello my name is Jeffrey Gonzalez, I have just finished my G license course with Rene security; and all I can say is that it was well worth the money. Mr. Rene is one of the most educated men I have met. He may seem intense but the whole time I took the course with him I have never seen him nor heard him disrespect any of the students. His intensity is just his way of motivating you to do better, and I can say from first hand experince it works.

I have never shot a gun in my life, but thnaks to Mr. Rene's teaching and patience I was able to score 219 out of 240. It was a great experience. He prepared us so well on firearm safety in class that by the time we went to the range I was completly confident with the firearm. Which allowed me to shoot like a pro.

If you have never shot a gun before I recommend you take his course. It doesnt just have to be for a security license. He also offers a concealed weapons course. I guaruntee that after you have taking his course you will also be able to shot like a pro.

Your to sensitive

AUTHOR: WAC333 - (United States of America)

Chief Rene is a outstanding instructor! (FYI: Rene is his last name)
I just complete the G class course there, and yes Chief Rene is a in your face type. But make no mistake my friend, you where tested and failed. If you can't handle a intense situation then your not cut out for the job.
Rene security has a outstanding reputation for his agency and I am confident it will remain that way.
And before you go judging me, my name is William Carter I passed with flying colors and yes, he got in my face called me out for making a tiny mistake, and even passed me up for a position with his pristine agency. Was I insulted? Yes! Did I wine and cry about it? No sir! In fact, it was his in your face style that pussed me to shoot 235 out of 240 and get a 96% on the written test. I am even going back to get additional training from the Cheif because of the respect I have for him and his company!
The security field is not for the light hearted. If you can't handle him, don't bother trying to get anywhere in the field!