Complaint Review: Renewable Auto Care aka Premier Auto Warranty

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jim S — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Renewable Auto Care aka Premier Auto Warranty
1002 Hi Point Place Richmond Heig, MO 63117 Internet United States of America

Renewable Auto Care aka Premier Auto Warranty Richard Ludlow I found out is the owner of the website until 2014 may help in tracking him down. There several addresses I have found. Took MY money for 3 yrs, Never had a claim. Yesterday my fuel pump goes out, all Numbers are no good. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Renewable AutoCare is a Ripoff

Have had the company take 60.00 from my account every month. I have had no problems with the vehicle, since I purchased it. Yesterday 12-11-12 My fuel pump went out. When I got home I tried to call all the numbers that were associated with them. All non-working. Did a little Research and found that a Man named Richard Ludlow owns the web site for Pramier Auto Warranty and Tony Pope is in charge of linking. I hope some one finds him and give me 10 mins with him. I am on disability, and that 60.00  was a hard hit. But I figured if I had a warranty would not get hit with big bills should something go wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renewable-Auto-Care-aka-Premier-Auto-Warranty/internet/Renewable-Auto-Care-aka-Premier-Auto-Warranty-Richard-Ludlow-I-found-out-is-the-owner-of-t-980998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renewable Auto Care aka Premier Auto Warranty

Renewable AutoCare is a Ripoff

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I have been a member of RAC for almost 2 years.  How can anyone who claims to be professional, do this to loyal consumers.  I am on disability and received no notice of the company basically going belly up.

Not only that, the owners have all of the consumers Debit/Credit Card info.  I would suggest calling your banks and having any stopped payments from going through your account with RAC.  This is one big scam and all who are responsible should be cuffed and booked!