Complaint Review: Reno Tahoe Auto Group

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: ETM — Sparks Nevada
Reno Tahoe Auto Group
3355 Kietzke Reno, Nevada USA

Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno used car Dealership We were attempting to buy a new/used SUV. A contract was written and signed but not valid. The contract states fewer miles than the SUV this dealer tried to sell us. So I am refusing to sign my pick slip off on the Equinox. We ran a CarFax report and it also stated more miles plus the SUV was being sold for $5,000 less at another dealership. We went back to this dealership Reno Tahoe Auto Group 3355 Kietzke Reno, NV 89502 775-846-4247. We asked Zach the manager salesman for our 2006 Equinox back and they refused to do so and demanded me to resign a whole new contract now that they were caught with an invalid contract with incorrect miles Reno Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Reno Tahoe Group

*Consumer Comment: Nobody can force you to sign a second contract.

We were attempting to buy a new/used SUV. A contract was written and signed but not valid. The contract states fewer miles than the SUV this dealer tried to sell us. So I am refusing to sign my pick slip off on the Equinox. We ran a CarFax report and it also stated more miles plus the SUV was being sold for $5,000 less at another dealership. We went back to this dealership Reno Tahoe Auto Group 3355 Kietzke Reno, NV 89502 775-846-4247. We asked Zach the manager salesman for our 2006 Equinox back and they refused to do so and demanded me to resign a whole new contract now that they were caught with an invalid contract with incorrect miles (typing onto the contract 2,800 miles less than the car has to get financing)so at this point our car has been stolen. I am also filing a complaint with the DMV on Monday as the complaints department is only opened Monday the 22nd through Friday. We have had two managers at another dealer preview the illegal contract at Lexus of Reno Scott and Verlin 3225 Mill St  Reno, NV 89502

(775) 826-5050. [continued below]....

..... When we went back to the Dealer in concern the manager admitted he inflated the auto he sold by $6,800 to full the bank that I put that cash down to get financed and better interest. I asked him for my 2006 Equinox back and he refused but wanted me to sign all new paperwork.

It is now 7/23/2013 no phone call and no loan. I ran my credit report which they created 8 inquiries on my credit. Tomorrow I go to the police and bring a police officer to the dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reno-Tahoe-Auto-Group/Reno-Nevada-89502/Reno-Tahoe-Auto-Group-Reno-used-car-Dealership-We-were-attempting-to-buy-a-newused-SUV-1069538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reno Tahoe Auto Group

Reno Tahoe Group

AUTHOR: MoneyOverMen - ()

This has to be the worst dealership in Reno.  Hopefully you are not disabled.  They make you get in the car, drive it 25ft, get back out of the car so they can drive it out of the lot, get back in the car, all while telling you to make sure you want to buy it and sign the papers and run your credit.  They are horrible.  Shady.

Nobody can force you to sign a second contract.

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

Trust me there is no law that states that you have to sign a second contract for any reason. Most dealerships that request a customer to sign a second contract are not telling you they can't get the first one picked up by alender.

Maybe the lender does not like the way the first contract is structured And the dealership can't find a lender that's dumb enough to pick up the first contract.

Maybe the lenders see too much pork in the deal And kicked it to the curb.  If you refused to sign anything after the first contract the deal is  VOID unless they can find a sucker lender that will do the first contract.

Too many finance managers always try to get so much pork in a deal and then try to find a lender to pick it up.  And I'm sure that the first contract you signed reveals an interest rate bNottingham does not reveal a name of a bank that they are going to ship it to.

They do that so that if they get you to contract sat at 12% interest that's printed on the contract. And they get a lender to fund the deal at 8% interest that is what is called a POINT SPREAD OF 4% which That difference goes from the bank to the dealer.

I tell customers all the time if the contract DOES NOT reveal the name of the lender printed directly on it with all the other numbers do not sign the contract get up and walk out.  Ask yourself why they never want you to know the name of the bank !

The reason they don't tell you is because they plan on shipping your data to as many lenders as possible to try to get the lowest rate for them and to get you to contract at the highest rate.

It's called Creating a higher backend gross profit for the finance manager and the general manager. Only suckers as car buyers are willing to sign a contract that DOES NOR reveal the name of the bank on the very first contract. Never ever ever sign a contract that does not tell you the name of the bank that you will be making the payments to. NEVER DO THAT......... EVER !!!!!!!

Something big is coming to the airways and the auto industry is not going to like it but it will protect consumers that's all I can say right now about something big that's coming SOON !!!  Even the car salesman and their finance managers are going to hate IT with a PASSION ! So STAY TUNED TO www.RipOffReport.com

If you want me to post more helpful information then post a request for it