Complaint Review: Renovation Experts

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 06, 2011

• Reported By: Sugar "Shane" — San Bernardino California United States of America
Renovation Experts
12808 Gran Bay Parkway Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Renovation Experts I cancelled my account two weeks ago. but, they still keep sending me leads and charging my credit. even after I told them to cancel my account. I have filed a complaint with consumer affairs and file Jacksonville, Florida

I asked Renovation Experts to cancel my account due to a large work load. I told them I didn't need their services any longer. But,  instead of Canceling my account like most companies would. They kept it going..... thus, making more charges to my Credit Card "AKA" unauthorized charges to my card. I cancelled their services two weeks ago. And they Charged me 60 dollars. They owen me $60.00 I will take them to Judge JUDY if they don't credit me. I had to go as far as canceling my credit card to stop them. DO NOT TRUST THEM they will SCAM you. if you choose to use their services then you deserve to be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renovation-Experts/Jacksonville-Florida-32258/Renovation-Experts-I-cancelled-my-account-two-weeks-ago-but-they-still-keep-sending-me-795636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renovation Experts