Complaint Review: Renovation Experts

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: MJ Monahan Builders — Devon Pennsylvania United States of America
Renovation Experts

Renovation Experts www.web.com TOTAL EXPERTS AT SCAMMING? STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM BEIING SCAMMED Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You do not care

*Consumer Comment: Crooks

*Consumer Comment: So true they are crooks

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Renovation Experts

RUN , RUN , RUN, RENOVATION EXPERTS IS A TOTAL SCAM.

I registered with renovation experts. It turned out to be a total scam.The leads that were given were and obsolete. Paid for the premium service which turned out to be a total lie. Inquired of 8 leads and all were dead ends and no return phone calls or emails. My wife signed up as a pretend customer interested in a renovation, after which received over 50 emails and phone calls.  I called renovation experts and they said they only give the lead out to 4 contractors. This is total bs!!!!!!!
The other thing they do is they want your debit card or checking account for your account because its to hard to dispute. The are professional scammer's. They take the money right from your business account via your business debit or checking account number and you cant get it back. I tried!! Thats why they do not except credit cards. Credit cards are easier to dispute.

If you dig in deep enough you will see renovation experts is actually owned by web.com who purchased the company in 2006. Keep searching and you will find they have a have a dozen other names with thousands of complaints on line and with the Better Business Bureau

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renovation-Experts/internet/Renovation-Experts-wwwwebcom-TOTAL-EXPERTS-AT-SCAMMING-STAY-AWAY-AND-SAVE-YOURSELF-FRO-849220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renovation Experts

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You do not care

AUTHOR: peterpan56 - ()

You say you care about contractor concerns. I sent you proff of fake leads yet you would not refund the money. You would not refund the money for leads on adresses that were not real address even when proff was sent that they were not real addresses. The same for for phone numbers that were incorrect. In my opinion you are the most dihonest company I have ever delt with.

Crooks

AUTHOR: Don - ()

These guys took my money even though I sent an email requesting to be removed from their service. When I complained they told me to bad & sent me a lead I paid for but turned off my access to the service. Pocket picking scum, hiding behind a computer and a telephone toough guy from somewhere in florida. Here's what I do, go to theif advertisement the highlighted area at the top of the page an click them to deth. thats right you click they pay. tell your friends.

So true they are crooks

AUTHOR: Grim Reaper - (United States of America)

I had them try & scam me out of $300 for a "service call" that I would get back credit since a small drywall job would be $1,700 in a small  guest bathroom and was only 2 walls. I kicked they guy outta my home and did it myself for $$89 n supplies from Home Depot. They are real smooth talking con artists ask questions; if your gut tells you different listen to yourself!

Renovation Experts are crooks & scam artists

Response from Renovation Experts

AUTHOR: Web.com Executive Response Team - (United States of America)

Dear MJ Monahan Builders:

At Renovation Experts, we take the concerns that you have raised in your post very seriously. As such, we would like to follow up with you regarding the details of your recent experience with us. To accomplish that, we ask that you send your contact information to our support team so that we can work with you to resolve the matter: http://www.renovationexperts.com/contactus.asp.

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Executive Support Team