Complaint Review: Rent 1st

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: yeouxleigh — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Rent 1st
340 South Kelly Ave Edmond, Oklahoma United States of America

Rent 1st Rent 1st Edmond Oklahoma Store I paid an equipment insurance equipement premium, then I was refused the information or to file a claim. Edmond, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Truth

After paying a premium payment along with my monthly rental payment for electronic equipment, Jeremy the store manager and Dave Miller the regional manager refused to give me the claim information I needed to file a claim. Then Dave Miller refused to file a claim on my behalf because I was a late pay customer. I spoke to the claim's company that cover your equipment if you have loss of employment, they said since I was an active member at the time of my job loss, my equipement is covered for four months of monthly payments. I have reported this incident to the Oklahoma Attorney General today and have to wait 30 days to hear an answer. I believe that the store manager Jeremy is uneducated regarding their own products and services they sell. He had no idea what I was talking about in regards to the insurance that should cover the rental equipment I rented. And the regional manager, Dave Miller, is just pissed for his manager and refused to file a claim on my behalf because I was a late pay. Regardless, I made my payments and premium insurance payments. I am requesting the AG to investigate Rent 1st for insurance fraud and purposely withholding consumer information. Don't rent from Rent1st...they will leave you last.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-1st/Edmond-Oklahoma-73003/Rent-1st-Rent-1st-Edmond-Oklahoma-Store-I-paid-an-equipment-insurance-equipement-premium-726396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent 1st

Truth

AUTHOR: Ignoranceyou - (United States of America)

I have dealt with this company, and so I know a few things how they operate. First you said you were a late payer, and if that is true then of course, they may prob will not go out of the way for you.. Also, I they do cover normal wear and tear, and but do not cover intentional or damage caused by you.. While they are annoying at times I do know they're good at covering broken items. Seems to me they are are not covering you because it was something caused by you and now. Your here damaging they're name, which I think is cowardly. I know from experience from dealing with these guys that either you have paid it off already or you broke it under something. That they do not cover.