Complaint Review: Rent 1st

3135 S Seneca Wichita Kansas Wichita, Kansas United States of America
  • Phone: 316-529-1600
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Rent 1st Sy Weber "manager" Stole money from my checking account to cover my brother's rental account. Wichita, Kansas

ON March 6, 2012 Rent 1st removed by automatic withdrawal over a hundred dollars from my checking account.  We have had them paid off since December 2011.

I called the store and asked them why they took money from my account and the manager, Sy Weber told me my brother gave him my information.  I know this to be untrue because my brother lives in another state.  And he does not have my checking account information.

Sy continued to lie to me about why he took money from me.  I told him I wanted the money back in my account.  And that he needed to contact my brother to take care of his account.  I am not on his account and never have been.  Also, my brother is no where on my checking account.  He does not have access to it.

Sy still lied when my brother contacted him about it as well.  I told Sy that I wanted to see the phone records where he talked to my brother and I also wanted the number that he was given.

I know Sy is lying because we used to pay our bill with our debit card.  My brother has been behind on his account for some time.  Sy has been sending me letters about my brother and calling me saying he wants my brothers money.  It is not my responsibility to pay for my brother.  Rent 1st refuses to call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-1st/Wichita-Kansas-67217/Rent-1st-Sy-Weber-manager-Stole-money-from-my-checking-account-to-cover-my-brothers-ren-852580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent 1st