- Report: #461715
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rent A Center
Rent A Center14541 Red Hill Avenue Tustin, California U.S.A.
Rent A Center Continual harrasment of payment due; 16 phone calls in a 24 hour period of time; currently renting one Whirpool Duet Sport Front Loading Washer and Dryer. Approximately one month ago, the washer ceased working. Tustin California
*Consumer Comment: Let me see if I have this straight...
*UPDATE Employee: Service calls and RAC policy.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. To date, the balance owing on the contract is approximately $56.00
3. Constant harassment calls are placed. To date, 16 phone calls were received on my cell phone in a 24-hour period of time.
4. Approximately one month ago, I advised the Tustin, CA., location that my Whirpool Duet Sport Front-Loading Washer was in need of repair. It took one week for the Tustin location to pick it up. After two weeks,I was advised that the washer was being repaired and the appliance repair location was awaiting the part for repair.
As of today's date (6.15.09) I have not received my washer. I keep on getting the run around.
5. I have contacted the Rent A Center Customer Service toll free number three times; I was on hold for over one hour.
Santa Ana, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-A-Center/Tustin-California-92780/Rent-A-Center-Continual-harrasment-of-payment-due-16-phone-calls-in-a-24-hour-period-of-t-461715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.