Complaint Review: Rent-A-Center

Green Rd, Euclid, ohio Internet United States of America

Rent-A-Center Sexual harrasment/Ripped-off/ harrasment, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not surprised

*UPDATE Employee: Hi I work at RAC

*Consumer Suggestion: Even before you get a lawyer...

*Consumer Comment: So how did they do it?

I ANTED TO INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT RENT-A-CENTER IN GREENLIGHT SHOPPING CENTER, HA BEEN HARRASSING ME, DIVULGING PERSONAL INFORMANTION , ASKING FOR SEX IN THE FORM OF MERCHANDISE, I REFUSED, AND THEY BEGAN TO ATTACK ME MORE, MY MEDICAL INFORMATION WAS RELEASED BY THIS COMPANY. I FEEL PAID WELL OVER MY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY BUT BELIEVE THEY ARE STRINGING ME ALONE DUE TO HARASSMENTS SOLEY. THEY COME TO MY HOUSE SCREAMNG MY NAME AND BANGING DOWN THE DOOR, AND RINGING THE BELL OVER FIFTY TIMES, I TOLD THEM I WILL NOT RELEASE THE MERCHANDISE UNTIL, I HAVE A LAWYER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-A-Center/internet/Rent-A-Center-Sexual-harrasmentRipped-off-harrasment-Internet-1035316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent-A-Center

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not surprised

AUTHOR: 100PercentTruth - ()

Do not listen to that Robert guy. Here is what you do. Print off a copy of the collections act. DO contact a lawyer. I find it very difficult to believe that store management do not know about this already and would not be surprised if the DM don't know also. Document any time or date of conversations, visits etc with RAC. Make sure you submit IN WRITING to RAC that you do not want to be contacted in anyway. Keep a copy of that. Feel free to contact the email address listed and one of RACs former employees will direct you the steps to take. Best wishes  PS: even if you return merchandise. contact an attorney anyway.

Hi I work at RAC

AUTHOR: JanaReed - ()

Hi I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the complications youve described with your local store. That is never how we want our customers to be treated, and we certainly take the issues youve described very seriously. The best thing to do is to give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 so that we can speak to you directly about this. Thanks, and we hope to hear from

you soon.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Even before you get a lawyer...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You should get back on your meds or increase the dose....geez.

So how did they do it?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

MY MEDICAL INFORMATION WAS RELEASED BY THIS COMPANY.
Could you please explain just how this company was able to get a hold of your Medical Information?  Then once they got it, just who did they release it to?

- And have you once..even once called 9-1-1?

I TOLD THEM I WILL NOT RELEASE THE MERCHANDISE UNTIL, I HAVE A LAWYER.
- So you aren't making your payments..yet you are going to be able to afford a lawyer?  Well actually you may not have to worry about paying for one.  Because if you don't pay on the merchandise and don't return it they could have you arrested for theft.  At which time you will be hearing the phrase...

"You have the right to remain silent, if you give up the right to remain silent anything you can can be used against you in a court of law.  You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you....Do you understand these rights?"

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC