Complaint Review: Rent A Center

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Alexia M S — Thornton Colorado
Rent A Center
120th colorado thornton, Colorado USA

Rent A Center against the store manager at the store on 120th colorado. thornton co Coming to my house pounding on my door yelling at my kids. telling them that they r going to have me n my husband arrested. thornton Colorado

*General Comment: Beat me to it

*UPDATE Employee: Hi - I work at RAC

*Consumer Comment: I have a suggestion.....

I have had never had any problems with rent a center. until this new store manager was hired on. Then they have been calling everyday wen my payment is only a day late. Then if it is more then 2 days late they will come to our house and harass my kids. The store manager came to my house 4 times in 1 day and yelled on my porch and it was embarrassing when my neigbors came over and asked if that guy had the wrong address. So I am tierd of them coming over and saying things to my kids.So if there is anything you guys can do to help me I would really appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-A-Center/thornton-Colorado-80241/Rent-A-Center-against-the-store-manager-at-the-store-on-120th-colorado-thornton-co-Comi-1049474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent A Center

#1 General Comment

Beat me to it

AUTHOR: John - ()

Yeah, I was going to say, there are ways to prevent harrassment-

1.  Don't rent stuff you are unwilling to pay for on time.

2.  Stop acting like you are a victim because you have stuff in your house that belongs to someone else who wants you to pay for it.

3.  Grow up.

Hi - I work at RAC

AUTHOR: RAC Employee - ()

Hi – I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the issues you described. If you’d like to give us a call to discuss your concerns, you can reach us at 1-800-422-8186. We’d be more than happy to chat with you to see how we might be able to help. Thank you.

I have a suggestion.....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"So if there is anything you guys can do to help me I would really appreciate it."

Pay your payment on time, every time!