Complaint Review: Rent Max Inc

• Reported By: Ric — Saratoga Springs New York USA
Rent Max Inc
Little Rock, AR 72204 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Rent Max Inc SCAM, LIARS, THIEFS, DISHONEST, UNETHICAL Dallas, Texas

Rent Max Inc is a service company that says they will find you an apartment/house that fits your requirements.  They ask for an upfront fee before they show you their product - THE FIRST RED FLAG!  As soon as I paid and saw the computer printout, I asked for my money back; within 10 minutes.  The girl refused and referred me to the 'contract' I had just signed.  I pointed out that she didn't deliver the product I had asked for and she gave me a number in Little Rock.

Jason of Little Rock told me to read the contract which said I could receive 50% of the fee after I followed the rules.  I did that just to get a little bit back but they falsified the records to show that I missed the 'quota'.  Since they control the computer and the records, I had no recourse and had to give up.  I'm sure hundreds of people give up for the relatively small sum of money, but you can bet Rent Max is rolling in those fees by the thousands.

The company is totally unethical in their business practices and, in my case, unlawful.  They prey on the folks with little money to begin with with their false advertising practices and I'm sure they figure no one will bother to sue them for $75.

There are many honest and ethical companies available.  If they want your money before they show you what you will get, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-Max-Inc/Dallas-Texas-/Rent-Max-Inc-SCAM-LIARS-THIEFS-DISHONEST-UNETHICAL-Dallas-Texas-700365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent Max Inc