Complaint Review: Rent Right Buy Right Realty

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: James — Wilton Manors Florida United States of America
Rent Right Buy Right Realty
2301 Wilton Dr. Wilton Manors, Fl.33305 Wilton Manors, Florida United States of America

Rent Right Buy Right Realty Angelo Terrezzi deceptive advertising, come-ons and unethical placements Wilton Manors, Florida

Saw apartment for rent on-line.  Inquired and Angelo said that it was in contract.  He sent me many pictures of beautiful apartments in my price range; all were acceptable to me.

I said I would take any of them.  He asked for a $500. deposit which I paid.

I was re-locating to Florida from SC and wanted to avoid staying in a motel while looking for an apt.

He tried to put me in a "dump" he couldn't rent to anyone who saw it and it's surroundings.  My friend went to look at it for me and strongly advised me not to take it.

So, I went to Florida, stayed in a motel and found an apartment by myself.  He now refusesto give me even a partial refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-Right-Buy-Right-Realty/Wilton-Manors-Florida-33305/Rent-Right-Buy-Right-Realty-Angelo-Terrezzi-deceptive-advertising-come-ons-and-unethical-655824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent Right Buy Right Realty