Complaint Review: Rent To Owm #1-888-444-3336

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly W — littlt rock Arkansas
Rent To Owm #1-888-444-3336
Internet USA

Rent To Owm #1-888-444-3336 7 days free then 12 months at 9.95, afterwords they wouldn't accept my email address unless I joined again,all 3 said rhe same thing except one was 29.95 for 12 months and the other charged 49.95 for 12 months Internet

Rent To Own offered a 7 day free trial then 9.95 a month for 12 months after words they would not accept my email and password unless I joined again.   Hiddenlistings also offed a free 7 day trial then 19.95 a month for 12 months. they would not accept my email or password unless I rejoined. Realty Trac offered a 7 day free trial then 49.95 a month for 12 months. They also would not accept my email or password unless I rejoined.  They all originated from southern California. They all had similar offers and the phone numbers that were suspect or even made up. I apologize for no paragraphs but my laptop wouldn't permit it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-To-Owm-1-888-444-3336/internet/Rent-To-Owm-1-888-444-3336-7-days-free-then-12-months-at-995-afterwords-they-wouldnt-1055835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent To Owm #1-888-444-3336