fraction

• Reported By: RAC Employee — United States of America
Rent-a-Center

Rent-a-Center RAC Work my butt off for nothing! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I currently work at RAC

I have been working at RAC for almost 4 years.  I have worked my butt off for this company only to get the short end of the stick in most situations.  It took my two years to receive a promotion to Asst. Manager of Credit, but I watched a lazy new-hire receive a promotion to Asst. in less that 4 months of employment.  I work LONG hours, receive crappy pay, and do the work of multiple people (including that of my store manager) and never receive any recognition.  I was FINALLY getting my own store and then our regional manager decided to screw me.  I drove to what was supposed to be my store for weeks and got everything in order only for the RM to fire my DM and tell me he was going to look for someone closer to take SM which sent me back to my old store.  I will be looking for a new job because I am not going to work for a company that treats their employees like dirt.

Long hours, ok pay, and bad management.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-a-Center/internet/Rent-a-Center-RAC-Work-my-butt-off-for-nothing-Internet-934181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent-a-Center

I currently work at RAC

AUTHOR: RAChelp - (USA)

Hi - I currently work at RAC and Im sorry to read about your experience working for the company. It would probably be a good idea to give Coworker Relations a call. Im sure they would really appreciate hearing what you have to say about this. Their number is 1-800-675-0825. Let them know whats been going on, and they might be able to help. Hope this was helpful for you. Thanks!