• Report: #919046

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Rent a Center

Rent a Center "WHERE IS MY COMPUTER THAT YOU HAD FIXED?" Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hi Denise...

*General Comment: You are correct Denise

I took my computer into rent a center to have it fixed because the fan was not working correctly. When I got a computer back, it had scracthes on it, and other things I will not mention. During my investigation, I came to the realization that this computer is not mind! I feel horrible! I have pictures on my computer, business info and so fourth. they were only suppose to fix the fan to my computer. Not to mention, I had a brand new computer that I only had $400.00 left to pay on it.  I hope this is just a minor mistake on their part and this all can be cleaned up! In the meantime, I feel violated!! "Where is my computer?"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-a-Center/internet/Rent-a-Center-WHERE-IS-MY-COMPUTER-THAT-YOU-HAD-FIXED-Internet-919046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent a Center

Hi Denise...

AUTHOR: RAChelp - (USA)

Hi Denise, I work at RAC and Im so sorry to hear about the mix up with your computer. I know that the company would want to fix this and make sure you get the correct computer back from repairs, so please call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 and let them know what happened. Hope this helps!

#2 General Comment

You are correct Denise

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I came to the realization that this computer is not mind!"

You are correct; it's a computer not a mind.