Complaint Review: Rent today US

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — San Bernardino California United States of America
Rent today US
Ontario, California United States of America

Rent today US My mother, Gleda Bridges gave them a $4000 deposit for moving in. Now she has moved out and they are charging her $86.20 a day until the furniture is picked up. The furniture company won't pick up Ontario, California

My mother moved into the house on 812 W 10th Street the end of April 2012.  The house had roaches when she moved in and is not in great condition.  Is has no air conditioning, so she was burning up during the summer months.  She moved out the middle of December 2012 into her remodeled home.

Rent today requested $4000 deposit.  Now they are charging my mother $86.20 a day until the furniture is picked up.  Brooks furniture came to pick up the furniture twice, but twice they refused because they say they saw roaches.  The place has been fumigated twice.  they place has been cleaned, but the base boards and walls have holes in them, so there are a few roaches coming in and out.  The fumigation company says that's normal because the house is old and not in good condition.

They are frauding my mother.  Lelani Nevascas from Rent Today said she would call me back concerning the problem Wednesday, but she has yet to call me back and today is Friday.  I'm going to take them to court.  I want the entire deposit returned to my mother.  I have taken pictures of the house and will call anyone I can to report this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-today-US/Ontario-California-/Rent-today-US-My-mother-Gleda-Bridges-gave-them-a-4000-deposit-for-moving-in-Now-she-991191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent today US