Complaint Review: Rent2OwnAssistance

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa Jones — riverdale Illinois
Rent2OwnAssistance
Los Angeles, California USA

Rent2OwnAssistance (OWNER) BRENDA KEMP LIAR , SCAM ARTIST, RENT2OWN SCAM Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Rent2OwnAssistance (OWNER) BRENDA KEMP LIAR , SCAM ARTIST, RENT2OWN SCAM

Hey, my name is Lisa Jones. This rent2ownassistance company is a scam. Owner name is Brend Kemp. She has charges for theft a few years ago and she continue to steal people money lying. First off, she post ads on Craigslist promising to get me into a rent to own homes and she has listings to see homes. We can move in 15 days or less and many other sites using 888-727-1756 number as well as her website .rent2ownassistance.com. When I called her she started off nice but told me there is no deposit or down payment to move into a home and she can help with my credit once i move into a home for free. She then said her manager will get on the line to get me processed and intoa  home in 2 weeks. I spoke with manager and come to find out it was a credit repair agency and they told me to pay $99.99 to get my credit fix and then call Brenda back so I can get into a home. [continued below]....

..... I did that. So when I called Brenda back she NEVER answered for 3 weeks. When I called ehr back to cancel the whole program, she told me go F*** MYSELF AND I AM A B**** AS WELL AS MY KIDS AND MOTHER. SHE IS A DISGRACE TO THE U.S. AND SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HER. DO NOT CALL HER.. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND SHE HAS CHARGES FOR THESFT FROM YEARS AGO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent2OwnAssistance/Los-Angeles-California/Rent2OwnAssistance-OWNER-BRENDA-KEMP-LIAR-SCAM-ARTIST-RENT2OWN-SCAM-Los-Angeles-Cali-1130939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent2OwnAssistance

Rent2OwnAssistance (OWNER) BRENDA KEMP LIAR , SCAM ARTIST, RENT2OWN SCAM

AUTHOR: Lisa Jones - ()

Hey my name is Lisa Jones. This company stole my money and never got me into a home. Brenda Kemp is the owner and she cussed me out when I called her back to cancel the program. She is rude. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER!