Complaint Review: RentSWFL.com Crimaldi and Associates

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Honest Local Consumer — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
RentSWFL.com Crimaldi and Associates
10000 Arcos Avenue, Suite 103Estero Florida 33928U Internet United States of America

RentSWFL.com Crimaldi and Associates Joe Crimaldi Beware Company is out to take your money! They are scammers! Internet

I was renting from RentSWFL for 3 years. At the end of my yearly lease I notified rentSWFL in writing that I would not be renewing. Not long after that the house was sold and the new owner contacted me to see if I wanted to stay in the home and continue to rent directly from him(the new owner) which I accepted. At the end of my lease 15 days to be exact I got a certified letter stating that RentSWFL was keeping my security deposit because I breached my lease by contacting the owner directly. I went to the office to talk to Joe Crimaldi and he told me I had to case and was very ignorant and insisted I did wrong. The fact is I gave Rent SWFL in writing my end lease well before I ever knew or having contact with the new owner. For 3 years I paid on time and never called once for any repairs, I was a perfect tenant. Joe Crimildi is scum of the earth and loves to rip honest people off. Beware of this company and this man! Do not deal with the rental or restate company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RentSWFLcom-Crimaldi-and-Associates/internet/RentSWFLcom-Crimaldi-and-Associates-Joe-Crimaldi-Beware-Company-is-out-to-take-your-money-987036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RentSWFL.com Crimaldi and Associates