Complaint Review: Rental Verified

• Reported By: Aimee — Toledo Ohio
Rental Verified
Toledo, Ohio USA

Rental Verified Athena Tice Rental Scam Toledo Ohio

I received the following email yesterday in reply to an inquiry for a rental home:

First off, I really do appreciate you taking a look at my home. The closets are large, the bedrooms are comfortable, and the windows let in alot of natural light.

This 2 bedrooms 1.0 baths rental has not had any pets in the past yet is currently pet friendly. It does not have smells or stains. There are no breed restrictions and we do not require a fee or charge a deposit.

If your pet causes damage to the rental, you're responsible for the needed repairs.

To lease our home we ask for the following:
1. Valid Driver's License or Picture ID
2. Rental Agreement (month to month, 6 months, or 1 year)
3. 1st months rent
4. Completed background check for each applicant

Background checks can be completed online using Rental Verified: link.

If you have a criminal record or a few mistakes on your rental history, don't panic, I will help you out.

There are many more reasons to visit the home. It is well maintained and the kitchen will make you feel right at home. Has a washing machine and dryer along with being located in a amazing community.

I will bring the rental agreement with me to the showing. I also do ask for background checks to be completed by all applicants.

When you have completed your background check and are ready to schedule a walk thru, let me know. It's in a .pdf file and you can print it and bring to the viewing or email it to me.

I would like to be able to contact you when you have time. What's the best number to contact you on?

I will be available tomorrow, Thursday, afternoon. What time would work the best for you}?

Thanks again for your consideration in my place, I look forward to speaking with you about making this your new home.

Sincerely,

I found this to be almost word for word from another report made on your site and thought it was important to report it also.
Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rental-Verified/Toledo-Ohio/Rental-Verified-Athena-Tice-Rental-Scam-Toledo-Ohio-1130389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rental Verified