Complaint Review: Rental cars.com

• Reported By: JanW — Germiston Other South Africa
Rental cars.com
O R Tambo International Airport Internet United States of America

Rental cars.com First Car Rental Misleading the Public Internet

Rental Cars adverting their services on the Internet. Due to their cheap and affordable rate I decided to book a car for a week.  When arrived to collect the car, we were told that their is a R9000 extra charged, I have read the term and conditions again and nowhere is there any amount stipulated. We then cancelled the rental. Rental Cars had already debited my credit card before we even collected the car. It against the National Consumer Credit Act.

They now refuse to credit my credit card again. Changing there documentation, this is fraud, I want them to proof my signature on the contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rental-carscom/internet/Rental-carscom-First-Car-Rental-Misleading-the-Public-Internet-925323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rental cars.com