- Report: #1046776
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: RentalCars.com
RentalCars.comInternet United States of America
RentalCars.com Priceline Pre-paid for a car rental but was not issued a car Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In the terms and conditions it states that they need a "Mastercard or Visa Credit Card" for the payment of the security deposit. (1) I provided the first card - but some error occurred (connection or other).
(2) I then proceeded to provide another Mastercard, but they refused to try it since it was not "embosed". (3) I then even offered my companion Credit Card (which is embosed) but they refused to use it since the booking is under my name. When I requested to change the booking name, they doubled the price.
I finally offered cash - but that too was not acceptable to them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RentalCarscom/internet/RentalCarscom-Priceline-Pre-paid-for-a-car-rental-but-was-not-issued-a-car-Internet-1046776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.