Complaint Review: Rentalcars.com

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: George — Florida
Rentalcars.com
St. George's House, 56 Peter Street Internet United Kingdom

Rentalcars.com does not honor their rental agreement vouchers and then gives you horrible customer service Rentalcars.com Manchester Internet

On June 1,2013 I booked a car reservation with Rentalcars.com for $171.55 for a rental car for Ireland.  I rebooked later on July 2,2013 for a rental agreement voucher of $287.13 that included the airport fee called Premium Location Fee.  When I went to Dublin airport on July 16th, I was told by Avis that they do not accept the printed voucher from Rentalcars.com that included that  Specific fee. I called Rentalcars.com from Dublin where they said the voucher on their website did not show that fee. They explained, I could submit a case and show documentation on what I had printed out on July 2nd showing the premium location fee as being paid.  I submitted my case and was to hear a response from Rentalcars.com within 28 days. Rentalcars.con did not respond to my case until I called several times in August and September to receive an answer. I did receive an answer on September 10, 2013 saying they would not pay the fee even though I provided evidence that my voucher showed the premium location fee of $30 Euros as included in the price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentalcarscom/internet/Rentalcarscom-does-not-honor-their-rental-agreement-vouchers-and-then-gives-you-horrible-1083858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rentalcars.com