Complaint Review: Rentalcars.com

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: SAM — BRANTFORD Ontario
Rentalcars.com
St,George's House,56 Peter St., Internet United Kingdom

Rentalcars.com immediately double charged my Visa account for 2 cars that I tried to hire through them,even though both times I was informed that they were unavailable. MANCHESTER, UK. Internet

*Author of original report: rentalcars.com --- Ripoff

They sent me verification to that effect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentalcarscom/internet/Rentalcarscom-immediately-double-charged-my-Visa-account-for-2-cars-that-I-tried-to-hire-1084743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rentalcars.com

rentalcars.com --- Ripoff

AUTHOR: SAM - ()

I have just received a refund for the first rental ammount,but they refuse to notify my when and if the second refund will take place. There has been no correspondance from last week,in relation to repayment,and for the interest that was charged to my Visa,for the 30+ days that they have with held my money. It seems like rentalcars.com, are running a slick fraudulent scam. You immediately get charged for a car that's unavailable for hire.

Once they have your Visa number,you're fair game, even when you're informed that the car you're trying to hire,is unavailable.

You're atomatically charged for the rental,right there and then.

Car Renters BEWARE, I would never again use this Company.

Deal directly with the individual Car Hire Company.