Complaint Review: Rentalcars.com

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Siva — Luton United Kingdom
Rentalcars.com
Internet United Kingdom

Rentalcars.com took all my rental money that I booked and denied to give the vehicle though all my documents were submitted and subjected to racial discrimination Luton, United Kingdom Internet

I booked a car through rentalcars.com(Reference Number: 484257060)and paid full money in advance.(This method is a trap the company set for the costomers)While other car rental companies accept reservation without full payment and allows refund. When I approached the Budget where they set the car to rent from Luton airport, they said they don't give the vehicle ( while I have used the services of other companies next to it so many times). And also made some racially discriminating comments.I tried to contact rental cars immediately but their line was very busy. Since I was in a very urgent trip I used the service of the company next to it while paying double the amount because I did not book early.

This was a very disappointing experience for me. And later, after the trip I tried to contact the customer service of the rentalcars.com they replied their terms and conditions dont give a refund.

Now I understood the reason why they are forcing the customers to pay full amount while booking.
And I dont understand the logic Why they are charging the customers without using the vehicle.

This is totally injustice I am seeking for an answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentalcarscom/internet/Rentalcarscom-took-all-my-rental-money-that-I-booked-and-denied-to-give-the-vehicle-thoug-950075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rentalcars.com