Complaint Review: Rent.com

• Reported By: beachboundmommy — Bradenton Florida
Rent.com
Internet USA

Rent.com Don't count on getting that $100 reward card!  Internet

I utilized rent.com to locate an apartment.  I filled out all of the required information.  I also contacted the apartment directly using the number that was listed on rent.com.  It is the property's direct number.   I completed everything online regarding claiming the reward.  They tell me that the property is telling them that I didn't get the "lead" from rent.com but that it came directly in through their site.  They said that if I object to this to contact them back (them being rent.com) and they will re-contact the property manager.  They then emailed me back after I did just that telling me that they cannot do anything else.  I spoke with the property manager who told me the same bull.

I don't know what you have to do to claim your "reward" and make it work as I did everything exactly as the site indicated and have been repeatedly denied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentcom/internet/Rentcom-Dont-count-on-getting-that-100-reward-cardnbsp-Internet-1050949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent.com