Complaint Review: Rent.com

• Reported By: KJG — Little Canada Minnesota
Rent.com
Internet USA

Rent.com Scam, fraud, deceptive, lies, rental ripoffs Internet

Three months ago I rented an apartment I found while looking on Rent.com. Rent.com promised me a $100 gift card if I reported to them that I had signed my lease. I did. The first couple of times I reported to them they made excuses of needing just a little more time to process my request. Nothing happened. I communicated with them again and again. No replies. If you are looking to rent an apt., I would strongly suggest using a different search service. These people lied to me and don't even care enough to respond to me. I've been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentcom/internet/Rentcom-Scam-fraud-deceptive-lies-rental-ripoffs-Internet-1068610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent.com