Complaint Review: Rentphotobooths.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: Lori Maupin — Port Orange Florida United States of America
Rentphotobooths.com
14019 Southbridge Forest Drive Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 704-504-3528
  • Web:
  • Category:

Rentphotobooths.com Ripped me off on my wedding day! Charlotte, North Carolina

My event was a complete disaster, it was on July 11,2009! The attendant was really late. Nothing was set up when guests arrived, which we discussed numerous times with the attendant that he was to be there and set up by 5:45. We discussed that one half of the photo strip (which had another couples name on it!) was to go into our guest book and the guests were to sign next to their photo. I provided a table with table linens, double sided tape, the guest book and two pens to sign the guest book with. He did not preform this duty and at the end of the night I was handed loose pictures shoved into our unsigned guest book and our guests were using a bic pen to sign with! There was no disk like the contract state there would be. And the photo booth was not ready for guest to use until 7:30, contracted time was for 5:45 to 9:45 with one hour of down time during the ceremony and while guests were eating. Pictures were not in color, they were blurry and over half of the time they did not print out. There was also a lag time between when the picture was shot and when the count down got to zero for the picture to be shot, so most of the pictures were of people moving. It was completely unprofessional.
I contacted him many times and he just stopped taking my phone calls. I then filed a complaint with the BBB case number

395414

and he still did not respond. After that the attendant called me, he told me that he did not get paid and that Elloitt claimed he had sent me a refund! I have all of the emails he sent to the attendant and he still wont respond am at a loss of what to do. He was the only pit fall of our wedding, he knows that he was wrong and he should refund our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentphotoboothscom/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28273/Rentphotoboothscom-Ripped-me-off-on-my-wedding-day-Charlotte-North-Carolina-570147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rentphotobooths.com