• Report: #419553

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Winnemucca Nevada
Repair Tech
485 Route 1 South Blvd C Suite 205 , Iselin, New Jersey U.S.A.

Repair Tech Repai Tech is a total ripoff Iselin New Jersey

They did nothing but gave me the run-around. They don't answer their calls and/or the phone is always busy. It was a total was of money. I'm out of pocket almost $400.00 for two projector, bulb replacemet plan that I bought from Broadway Photo. I don't blame them but, it reflects on them. I complain, complain and complain... I'm wasting my breath and time. Repair Tech suck and I hope what goes around, comes around!

Chas
Winnemucca, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Repair-Tech/Iselin-New-Jersey/Repair-Tech-Repai-Tech-is-a-total-ripoff-Iselin-New-Jersey-419553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Repair Tech