Complaint Review: Repair now

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 214-668-5985
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Repair now 214- 984-4119 Tim BOLEYN Repair now 215-668-5985 Grand Prairie Texas Okley lier, kite string jobs, non paying, tells you what you need to hear Grand Prairie Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Accusation of Ripeoff

Called and said he had work it would quick and fast Job, he said the payment would go out three days later. Well three weeks later no payment and then he tells me that he can not pay until he gets paid. After sending an email saying the check was sent out already.

I did not mind waiting if he would have not lied about   payment that Monday....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Repair-now/nationwide/Repair-now-214-984-4119-Tim-BOLEYN-Repair-now-215-668-5985-Grand-Prairie-Texas-Okley-lie-1145453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Repair now

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Accusation of Ripeoff

AUTHOR: Repair Now - ()

This report is either false or I have overlooked paying someone by accident, not on purpose. I have only had one job in Gonzales Louisanna and I paid that guy. When I called, he said it wasn't him who made the report. If I owe someone, I pay them. This site will not tell me who the accuser is. They do offer to help me "clear my name" if I sent them $2000. I smell a rat..........