Complaint Review: RepairTech Inc

• Submitted: Sun, May 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 03, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
RepairTech Inc

RepairTech Inc I bought a extended guarantee for my TV. I tried to contact them without success. BAYONNE New Jersey

I bought a Repairtech 3 year guarantee for my 42" LCD TV. My TV broke today (Color issue) and I tried to contact them without any success.

Phones are not longer in service neither their webpage/email addresses. I googled Repairtech to realized it was a scam and they are not longer in service.

I paid $300+ for the extended warranty. What can I do? are the owners of these company going to run away with thousands of customers money without pay anything?

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2009 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RepairTech-Inc/BAYONNE-New-Jersey-07002/RepairTech-Inc-I-bought-a-extended-guarantee-for-my-TV-I-tried-to-contact-them-without-su-448429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RepairTech Inc