Complaint Review: RepairTech

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: sakloss — Burlington New Jersey United States of America
RepairTech
485 US Highway 1 South, Building C Iselin, New Jersey United States of America

RepairTech Gone With the Wind- Company was no longer in business when I needed their services. Iselin, New Jersey

I purchased a Sony KDL-46XBR5 in 2008 from Broadway Photo online. They sold me a 5 year extended warranty for in-home service on me TV. When I had an issue that I thought needed their attention, I found that they were no longer in business. So far, this is as far as I have gone with this. I feel that Broadway Photo should step up and provide and alternative warranty company to pick up where RepairTech has dropped the ball. I'll get back to you on this. I may be filing a report on Broadway Photo as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RepairTech/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/RepairTech-Gone-With-the-Wind-Company-was-no-longer-in-business-when-I-needed-their-serv-592756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RepairTech