Complaint Review: RepairsUniverse.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Sparqee — Fremont California
975 American Pacific Drive, Suite 101A Henderson, Nevada USA

RepairsUniverse.com They lost my property and won't replace it even though I've given them reasonable options 975 American Pacific Drive, Suite 101A Henderson, Nevada

I ordered a part on 2/2/14.  After receiving the wrong part, returning it, and receiving a second wrong part they ask me to send in my broken part so they could match it.  I heard nothing for weeks and got no response to my email.  I was eventually told that the employee I was talking to was no longer with the company and that he had lost my part.  I waited weeks for another person to resolve my problem and after not getting any response to my emails or calls was passed onto a "manager".  She offered to find me a replacement device on June 24, 2014.  I followed up on July 2 and she said she needed more time.  I have attempted multiple contacts since then but she has not returned my calls or emails.  It is now July 18, 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RepairsUniversecom/Henderson-Nevada-89014/RepairsUniversecom-They-lost-my-property-and-wont-replace-it-even-though-Ive-given-the-1163115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RepairsUniverse.com